Saturday, February 5, 2011

Master Of Religion Lesson-20:Government & Church

 Last Lesson for the online classes from the ULC Seminary. Before the powerful essay of 500words of learning and experiences with theses classes.

Government & Church


I feel that I have learned for this lesson and other lessons like this one that Church and Government does go together and very well, I must say.  The country does depend on this for peace in the United States. I see that the statistic  for more than 200,000 Christains are discriminated against and have a fear of death worldwide because of their religious  or governmental beliefs.

The money that is printed in the United States which is legal does have IN GOD WE TRUST very bold  so it gives a message to our people and other countries we are the land of free, and do serve with liberty and justice, not like other countries that laws and rules prohibit these actions.

There are so many lost people in the United States that are still not Christains or live by the ten commandments or the governmental laws and rules, but we have to pray for them as well.   

I can say Minister Amy Long, that I do understand and It shows that you also understand the power of Church and Government together, goes hand to hand in our country for the better of all people rights for ther living on earth with mankind. I have been in business for myself for 12years, dealing with Government. I can say I truly enjoy the Church part of me that deals with my clients and future customers to be successful in this world, and to do  God will is very important. I understand we are in two different types of warfare. Governemental and Spiritual which is the Church. They both have to be meet and dealth with in order, unity to satify the Father, Son, and Holy Ghosts on earth internal and external.

Minsiter Phyllis J Ward

No comments:

Post a Comment